We have just released the MapleSim Hydraulics Library from Modelon, a new add-on component library for advanced hydraulics modeling. The result of a technology partnership with Modelon, the renowned developer of high-quality Modelica libraries, the MapleSim Hydraulics Library from Modelon allows you to:
- Seamlessly combine hydraulic subsystems and components with other domains in a single modeling environment
- Choose from over 150 components for modeling pumps, motors, cylinders, restrictions, valves, hydraulic lines, lumped volumes, and sensors
- Incorporate compressible oils and cavitation effects into your models
- Select from a list of pre-defined standard hydraulics oils or define your own
For more information, see MapleSim Hydraulics Library from Modelon.
In other news, MapleSim 6.2 is now available. With usability improvements across many different aspects of the interface, MapleSim 6.2 speeds up model development of both simple and complex models. Improvements include:
- New ways to connect components
- Enhanced line routing that combines improved automatic layout with finer manual control
- Automatic handling of mass and inertia information for CAD geometry components
- A Modelica code view that displays annotations
- Improvements to connectivity add-ons
For more information on these and other new features in MapleSim, see What’s New in MapleSim 6.2.