Updates are now available for both Maple 18 and MapleSim 6.4.
Maple 18.01 includes a variety of enhancements, including:
- Significantly enhanced efficiency for many numerical linear algebra computations
- New keyboard shortcuts for “Execute All” ([Ctrl or Cmd]+[Shift]+[Enter]) and for entering slideshow mode ([F11] or [Cmd]+[F11])
- Improved export of 2-D plots
- PDF export improvements for documents that include code edit regions
- Enhancements to the limit command
To get this update, you can use Tools>Check for Updates from within Maple, or visit Maple 18.01 Downloads.
MapleSim 6.4.01 includes:
- Improvements to the templates for creating custom components using discrete state space and discrete transfer function descriptions
- Improved handling of variable names that include both symbols and numbers
- UTF-8 filename support
- Improved backwards compatibility of the Parameter Inspector with older models
In MapleSim, use Help>Check for Updates or visit MapleSim 6.4.01 Update. For best performance, we recommend that you run MapleSim 6.4.01 with Maple 18.01.