vv if you could please help adjust your code. I've adjusted the start of the eurocup code to match the world cup however I haven't decoded your coding and probably won't be able to have time before the world cup starts. I've got as far as adding the teams, flags and ratings of each team.
Let me just say while copying and pasting the flag bytes to the code, Maple became a bitch to work worth (pardon my language) but I became so frustated because my laptop locked up twice. The more I worked with Maple the slower it got, until it froze right up. Copying and pasting large data in maple is almost to near IMPOSSIBLE. .. perhaps this could be a side conversation.
Here's the world cup file so far.
Fixed flag sizes, couple of other fixes in other stats and added some additional stats