Typically, it's wise to get vaccinated and receive a valid Yellow Fever certificate 10 or more days ahead of your travel if you are going to or passing through a country where YFV occurs. In the event the tourist would like to remain for a lengthier period of time the would need to make an application for a tourist visa extension. A perfect option if you are arranging a brief holiday or a relative visit for a day or two.

MaplePrimes Activity

MaplePrimes Badges

xupewoli has not earned any MaplePrimes badges yet.

xupewoli has 0 reputation . What is reputation?