I wanted to let everyone know that there is a Maple 2015 update available. Maple 2015.1 provides:
- Support for high-resolution monitors (e.g. 4K, UHD)
- Updated translations for Brazilian Portuguese, French, Japanese, and Simplified Chinese
- Enhancements to the Explore command
- Improvements to the DataSets package
- Updates to the Microsoft Excel plug-in
- Enhancements to unit handling
- A variety of improvements to the math engine, interface, and documentation
To get this update, you can use Tools>Check for Updates from within Maple, or visit Maple 2015.1 Downloads.
If you are a MapleSim 2015 user, you already have this update, as it was part of the MapleSim 2015 installation.