MapleSim 2016 is here!
MapleSim 2016 provides variety of improvements to streamline the user experience, expand modeling scope, and enhance connectivity with other tools. Here are some highlights:
- Collapsible task panes provide a larger model workspace, so you can see more of your model at once.
- Improved layout ensures the tools you need for your current task are available at your fingertips.
- The expanded Multibody component library now supports contact modeling.
- A new add-on library, the MapleSim Pneumatics Library from Modelon, supports the modeling and simulation of pneumatic systems.
- The MapleSim CAD Toolbox has been extended to support the latest versions of Inventor®, NX®, SOLIDWORKS®, CATIA® V5, Solid Edge®, PTC® Creo Parametric™, and more.
- The MapleSim Connector, which provides connectivity to Simulink®, now supports single precision export of S-functions so you can run your MapleSim models on hardware that only supports single precision.
See What’s New in MapleSim 2016 for more information about these and other improvements.