Maplesoft has just released the Maple 13.02 update. This update includes:
- Platform support: Windows® 7 is officially supported with Maple 13.02
- MATLAB® Connectivity: Improved performance, connectivity extended to MATLAB R2009b, and support for the MATLAB Link on 64-bit Macintosh® Intel® platforms
- Language packs: Expanded support for Traditional Chinese and improved Spanish translation
- Plotting: Improvements to EPS and PDF export and improvements to plotting on Macintosh
- Other enhancements: Improved event handling in dsolve/numeric, better handling of read-only documents on Mac OS® X 10.6 (Intel), and improved support for multithreading
You can get this update from Tools>Check for Updates inside Maple, or from our website.