Question: I want to see that if parameter 'alpha' tends to the infinity amount of parameter 'p' how does change?

I want to see that if parameter 'alpha' tends to the infinity amount of parameter 'p' how changes?

how I can see and do  this process?

thanks

_nahaii.mw
 

> 

alfa*ba*che*taghiiri*roi*p*taghiir*mikonad

> 

restart

> 

E := 67*10^9:

> 

``

> 

h := 8*10^(-9):

> 

l := 2.5*10^(-9):

> 

f := 5:

> 

L := 120*10^(-9):

> 

``

> 

b1 := -E*h*b:

> 

b2 := -(1/4)*mu*h*b:

> 

c1 := -(1/12)*(E*1)*b*h^3-2*mu*l^2*h*b-(2/25)*mu*l^2*h*b-(4/15)*mu*l^2*h*b-(32/15)*mu*l^2*h*b:

> 

c2 := (18/5)*mu*l^2*i+(4/5)*mu*l^2*i:

> 

c4 := (152/225)*mu*l^2*h*b:

> 

NULL

> 

a1 := -E*h*b:

> 

a2 := 2*mu*l^2*h*b+(4/5)*mu*l^2*h*b+(8/5)*mu*l^2*h*b:

> 

c5 := c1+c4-2*f^2*h*varepsilon0/(3*(alpha*varepsilon0+1))-2*f^2*h/(3*alpha*(alpha*varepsilon0+1)):

> 

c6 := c4-2*f^2*h*varepsilon0/(3*(alpha*varepsilon0+1)):

> 

c7 := (14/9)*f^2*h/alpha:

> 

``

> 

m := 2*3.14^2*c7^2+8*L^2*b2*c7-2*L^2*c5^2+2*L^2*c5*c6-L^2*c7:

> 

n := 4*L^2*c6^2*c7^2*3.14^2+16*L^4*b2*c6^2*c7-4*L^4*b2*c5*c6*c7+L^4*c7^2:

> 

q := (3.14^2*c7^2+4*L^2*b2*c7-L^2*c5^2)/b2:

> 

p := -(1/2)*(m-sqrt(n))/q:

> 

plot(p, alpha, alpha = 0.1e7 .. 0.1e8)

 
> 

NULL


 

Download _nahaii.mw

 

Please Wait...