I've updated my code for solving this example, you can see the new code here. This change fixes a few memory issues that means the new code can actually run large examples. Here is a (trivial) example that I ran to make sure the code could sucessfully make it through all the combinations.
> CodeTools:-Usage( FilterCombPara( 113,7, x->false ) );
memory used=17.39TiB, alloc change=460.02MiB, cpu time=88.52h, real time=20.15h
So it filtered all of C(113,7) in 20 hours of real time (88 CPU hours on a 8 core machine). It used 17 terabytes of memory, but only had to allocate 500M. With a "real" filter function, this will take longer (potentially much longer depending on the filter's complextity), but we are able filter all combinations in memory. If the number of matches is small then it should be possible to hold all them all in memory too. If the number of matches is too large to fit in memory, then it will probably be necessary to write them to disk. (Which is not something this code does).
Anyway try out the new code, I'd love to know if it works for you, and if it doesn't, I'd like to know what's not working. These huge examples are a great way to stress test Maple.