Maple 14.01 is now available. It provides updates in many areas, including:
- Mathematics: Updates to the VectorCalculus, DifferentialAlgebra, MathematicalFunctions, and Student packages, the convert command, and tools for solving differential equations
- Interface: Enhancements to context menus, tables, embedded components, document blocks, and the start-up code region
- Plotting: Improvements to interactive plots, filled plots, and animations
- Connectivity: MATLAB® connectivity extended to MATLAB® R2010b, and enhancements to Excel connectivity
- License management: Improved license queuing
You can get Maple 14.01 using Tools>Check for Updates or from the Maple 14.01 download page on our website.