To begin with, there may be some confusion about units, because in Maple units are an organizational tool and a dimension specifier.
I am trying to prepare a document using 2D. I am not experienced, but am using Help, Maple on the web, &c., extensively to come up to speed. I wanted to get rid of units expressed in [] because I am not used to seeing them.
1. I'd like to subscript ESCS below, but cannot unless I use (z)
2. It would be nice to use "natural units" for ESCS(z)
3. It would be nice to remove nT outside the vector in BavgSCS
4. It would be nice to combine the units in EBPP
5. In B:=norm(), the |nT| causes future problems
For each result, I'd like to set the tolerance for zero to some value so that I don't get -0.0. For example, I might choose 10^-5 to be zero for one result and 10^-12 for another.
These notes are also in the attached file.Maple_primes_questio.mw