My function is: p(x) = 2*x^5-5*x^4+3*x^3-3*x^2+x+2. Question about this:
1. Find the 1st derivative of this function and plot it.
2. Find the 2nd derivative of this function and plot it.
3. Find the 3rd derivative of this function and plot it.
4. Find the 4th derivative of this function and plot it.
5. Plot p(x) and its derivative ont the same set of axes that clearly displays both graphs and all relative max and min. Use Paint menu to clearly label the functuon and it's derivative.
On question 1 - 4, i know how to find derivative and plot for each question, i just find the 1st derivative and copy result and take derivative of 1st result to get 2nd derivative but is there some other way i can take 2nd, 3rd, 4th derivative without doing something like that? Can someone show me how to graph more than 1 function in 1 graph? I have no clue about question 5, please explain me about that. Thank you.