You will have to submit the original police certificate with your application for permanent residence. While you're able to use your valid license from your house country you'll need to change it eventually for an Antillean license unless you're in possession of a Dutch license. Without sufficient method of existence the residence permit may be rejected.

MaplePrimes Activity

qarikoli has 0 reputation . What is reputation?