tommycoupe

Just a simple math guy. Into open source projects and discovering, organizing, and presenting curated highlights and content in a clean, structured interface. I designed and developed the project end to end, including the frontend architecture, responsive UI, content structure, and deployment. The project focuses on keeping the experience lightweight and easy to navigate while providing a flexible foundation for publishing and organizing highlighted content. I also handled the technical implementation, performance considerations, and integration of the site with GitHub Pages for hosting. It was built as both a functional product and a practical development project, with an emphasis on clean code, maintainability, responsive design, and a straightforward user experience.

MaplePrimes Activity


These are replies submitted by tommycoupe

@dharr 

Thanks for the suggestions. I stopped the calculation after several hours because it showed no indication that it was getting close to a solution.

I do have some reason to believe that a solution exists based on numerical results from a smaller version of the system. The equations are nonlinear, and some of them are not polynomial, although I may be able to reformulate part of the system into polynomial form.

I’ll upload a reduced version of the worksheet with a smaller sample of the equations so you can take a look at the structure and suggest a better approach in Maple 2025.

Page 1 of 1