In problems 2-5, use the given info to solve triangle ABC (if possible). If 2 exist, list both.
2. A=15degrees, a=5, b=10
3. A=43degrees, B=98degrees, c=22
4. B=110degrees, a=4, c=4
5. A=75degrees, a=2.5, b=16.5
6. If a regular octagon is inscribed in a circle with radius 16, what is the length of one side of the octagon?
7. Find the area of triangle ABC if a=4, b=5, and c=7.
8. Let v be the vector with initial point (o, 10) and terminal point (7, 3). Write v as a linear combination of the standard unit vectors i and j.